Safe Return to Judo in 2021
As part of British Judo’s Return To Play Road Map, we have restarted Judo training for 5-16 year olds. More information about our junior session can be found here.
Judo for seniors remains suspended, but we hope to return soon!
Keeping everyone safe
We are taking a number of steps to make each session as safe as possible. These include:
- Cleaning mats after each session.
- Following social distancing rules in the building, including limiting access to toilets on a ‘one in, out out’ basis.
- Requiring players to change clothes before arriving at the dojo.
- Now allowing spectators in to the dojo (not even parents – sorry!).
- We have completed a risk assessment to BJA standards.
Important: It is vitally important that you contact us before coming to judo — do not just turn up at the club! More information for juniors is on our dedicated page.
The British Judo roadmap
British Judo’s roadmap is summarised in the images below. The latest information can be found at their covid-19 hub